Opportunities are waiting for YOU!
MyTM is providing you a great opportunity in the following required fields.
Be part of a pioneer in Software Solution provider.
Risk and Compliance Manager
The most in-demand Compliance Managers are those with a solid background in statistical, analytical, and organizational skills. The responsibilities in a Corporate Compliance Manager job description can vary depending on the industry, but typical responsibilities are as follows:
- Conducting compliance risk assessment training workshops
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- Conducting environmental audits to ensure the company meets environmental requirements
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Developing risk management strategies
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate software is in place
- Reporting on compliance
- An audit manager is responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans. The responsibilities of audit managers include overseeing the process of audits, making recommendations on policies, and ensuring that the organization fulfills international and governmental obligations of compliance.
Degree required C.A Inter / ACCA with articles.
Job experience in the banking sector would be Preferable.
Assistant Manager Accounts and Finance
Work Duties / Responsibilities / Qualification
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales, and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- Accounts Assistant Key Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy.
- Extremely organized in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
ACCA / MBA Finance / CA Inter with articles complete
Assistant to Director
We are looking for an experienced assistant to assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO: deal with correspondence and phone calls
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Take and type up minutes of meetings as directed and coordinate post-meeting correspondence to follow up on actions to all relevant parties.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, and in-house events.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Book and arrange the CEO’s travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Reminding the CEO and Executive Group of important tasks and deadlines
- Prepare and reconcile expenses for the CEO.
- Qualification/ Skills required
- Bachelor’s Required / Masters
- Experience required minimum 2 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- MS office Knowledge and Outlook.
- Presentation skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact and build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and executives.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office.
Front Desk Officer
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient promptly while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Regularly monitoring the meeting room’s condition, the meeting room should be neat & clean.
- Experience in event management.
- Handle the vendors, clients & applicants professionally.
- Assist applicants who come into the building for interview purposes by providing them with applications, pens, and clipboards along with any reference material.
- Greet walk-in clients and make sure they are comfortable while they wait for their scheduled appointment.
- Maintain records and files.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Take up other duties as assigned. (Travel arrangements, schedules, etc.)
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- 0 to 1 year of proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.